It is the duty of every citizen of India:-
- To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideal and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem.
- To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom.
- To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.
- To defend the country and render national service when call upon to do so.
- To promote harmoney and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities to renounce practice derogatory to the dignity of women.
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
- To protect and improve the natural environments including Forests, Lakes, Rivers and Wildlife, and to have comparsion for living creatures.
- To develop the scientific temper, humanism and spirit of enquiry and reform.
- to safeguard public property and to abure violence.
- To serve towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constently rises to higher levels of endeavour and achievement.
UNIVERSITIES (Links to Universies Official Websites)The University of Kashmir
Directorate of Distance Education (Kashmir University)
The University of Jammu
Indhra Gandhi National Open University
Regional Center IGNOU Srinagar
Board Of School Education (Links to Official Websites)Jammu And Kashmir Board Of School Education
Central Board Of Secondary Education
National Institute of Open Schooling
- Right to Equality.
- Right to Freedom.
- Right Against Exploitation.
- Right to Freedom of Religion.
- Cultural and Educational Rights.
- Right to Constitutional Remedies.